Saturday, July 11, 2009

The 'I'm Not Posting' Post

This is a travel blog, I repeat to myself as I morosely stare at Pura Caitlin's stagnant screen. No one wants to hear about your naval gazing. Unless you're doing it in a rainforest with your life's possessions strapped to your back. Running from mosquitoes the size of pterodactyls. Or malicious Mayan spirits.



But what I have been doing is stridently awesome, if not as blog-friendly as the gypsy life. Namely, enjoying the summer in the company of those I love the most. Gena, that enterprising little devil with whom I've been besties since Sellwood Middle, '95, even initiated a little cross-blog documentation:



http://www.hungoverportland.com/2009/07/reader-submission-from-our-holiday-weekend.html



The digital universe has confirmed my existence! I drink sugary alcoholic beverages at one in the morning on holidays!



Oh, and you know what's cool? Knit graffiti. Renegade crocheting.




Dang P-Town, I think I love you...



Kissing you all over your Benson Bubbler,

C. Donohue

No comments:

Post a Comment