Monday, February 2, 2009

mas fotos

The rest of my trip was cool too. A smattering of photos, one from each destino. Look at them from the bottom up cause for some technological failing on my part they're backwards.


Bottoms Up:


San Francisco- Nick Drashner thinking road trip deep thoughts on the Twin Peaks.


San Jose- Just a little color explosion in the most unremarkable big city ever.


Cahuita- Big Boy polishes his conch during catastrophic flooding in our mellow Caribbean cabinas.


Puerto Viejo- the Rockin' J's hostel umpteen hammocks for rent.


Cartago- hallucionegenic night glimpses of catedrales in center squares.




I sometimes miss you a lot,
CD








The rest of the trip was cool too, check it, I got pictures... in backwards order due to some incapacitation on my part, technologically-wise.

San Francisco
San Jose
Cahuita
Puerto Viejo
Cartago

No comments:

Post a Comment