Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So there's this girl...

(please note my transition to Guardian-style non capitalized headlines, I'm a total SFBG groupie)

... named Tavi Gevinson and as far as I can tell she's done not too much besides find mystical access to an endless closet (Lion, Witch and Wardrobe?) of grandma chic and written an addicting little blog about it.  Not so crazy, right?  Sure, the Huffington Post has started reporting on when she goes to fashion shows and now she's being called "the true star" of New York's Fashion Week? Weell... way to be a bloglebrity? (still working on that one.) What's that you say?  Ah. Yes. She's 13.

What were you doing when you were 13? Hanging with Yojhi Yamamoto?


Yes, I know that is probably spelt wrong.

Look at this girl.  How to market yourself, 101. Ridiculous.



I could totally wear that...
thinking, thinking,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment